Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. It was established on August 8, 1992, as a public limited company under the Bank Companies Act of 1991. The bank provides products and services in retail banking, corporate finance, asset management, equity brokerage, and security. It has 85 branches and 214 ATMs in Bangladesh and employs around 3000 employees.
Recently they published a job circular for the post of Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash Area).
Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) Job Circular 2021: Under this job circular they encouraged the young and energetic candidates to apply for this job and build their career in the banking sector.
EBL Job Circular for Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash Area) 2021 details:
# Employer: Eastern Bank Limited (EBL)
# Name of the Post: Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash Area)
# Number of vacancy: Not mentioned
# Employment Status: Full-Time
# Job Responsibility:
- Make payment and receive cash efficiently, flawlessly; within the shortest possible time
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by ensuring Service Excellence in Cash Area
- Achieve set Business target of Loans and Deposits
- Stay alert against fake notes, fraudulent transaction, and Money Laundering
- Necessary maintenance/ Cash loading / Reconcile of ATM
# Educational Requirements:
- Minimum graduate from recognized institutions
- Minimum CGPA: 3.00 out of 4.00
# Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
# Salary: BDT 22,000
# Published on: 27 January 2021
# Application Deadline: 7 February 2021
# How to apply: Visit Eastern Bank Limited to apply for the job