The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), one of the world’s leading NGOs, with a focus on responding to displacement, has been registered in Bangladesh since 2013. In 2018, DRC started implementing aid projects in support of the host communities most affected by the influx of refugees. As a key part of this, DRC opened the main office in Cox’s Bazar and a support office in Dhaka. Recently they published a job circular under the DRC job circular in cox’s Bazar for the post of MEAL SPECIALIST, like other International NGO’s publish NGO Job circular for Cox’s Bazar.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) job circular in Cox’s Bazar details:
Duties & Responsibilities: See the advertisement or CLICK HERE
Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 3 years of MEAL experience within the humanitarian field
- Demonstrated knowledge of design and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research methods required
- Capacity to think critically and produce high-quality reports and analysis required
- Good level of proficiency in Word, PPT, Windows Excel required; SPSS, STATA, and NVivo or other software an asset
- Experience in working in complex and volatile contexts
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to meet deadlines and a high degree of autonomy in his / her work required
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, humanitarian and/or development studies, or relevant work experience
- Masters, Diplomas or Certification in M&E, IMS, PMP, PRINCE2 or related fields an added value
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values
- Type of contract: National contract
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duty station: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Closing Date for Application: 14th February 2021
What we offer: Excellent Working Environment and opportunity to Growth
- Various learning and development platforms
- Two bonus per year
- Relocation allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Leave Encashment
- Group life Insurance including Family
- Dental and Optical benefit
Applications must be submitted through the mentioned link on the page by clicking on Apply Button.
- All applicants must send a cover letter along with an updated CV (we encourage CV no longer than four pages) in English.
- Mentioning three referees’ details of your present supervisor and HR along with past employment’s supervisor with CV.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website: https://drc.ngo/