Bank Asia is a prominent private bank in Bangladesh. They started their official journey back in 1999. A career at Bank Asia Limited offers an opportunity to touch a life with growth and social status. It helps to provide a social status and feeling of self-actualization with its Brand image. Recently they published a new job circular on their website for the post of Assistant Relationship officer. They encourage young, energetic, and fresh business graduate students to apply for this position.
Though this is an entry-level job opening, it is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to build a better career in the banking sector.
Bank Asia Job Circular 2021 details:
# Employer: Bank Asia
# Post name: Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
# Job Grade: The selected individual will be responsible for day-to-day operation with the channel banking division.
# Publish Date: February 10, 2021
# Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
# Salary: BDT 25,000 per month with other facilities as per company policy.
- Graduate from any university with no 3rd class
- Age must be below 30 years on February 28, 2021
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with pleasing personality
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
- Willing to visit rural areas for new customer acquisition
- Must have good command over both Bangla and English
# Job Responsibilities:
- Follow up day-to-day activities as per assignments
- Expert in Reporting/ MIS/ Reconciliation
- Maintain a close relationship with all stakeholders
- Discover sale opportunities through consumer research
# Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
# How to Apply: You can apply for this bank asia job circular directly from the Bank Asia website, career page or you can go to this link to APPLY. You have to sign up or register on their website and then fill up your personal and educational information along with a passport size photograph to apply for this position. To know more, please have a look at the job circular photo below.